Monday, August 16, 2004

Back on the Klake

All right... so i´m back in Iceland now. The trip here was all right, except for the quick life flashing before my eyes ride "above" fierce winds when flying from Norfolk to Washington. I don´t understand why the captain is always like, "ehhh, we´re flying over a storm right now so it will be a little bumpy" while i´m sitting there grabbing onto whatever stable substance i could get. but, i had my cosmo so as i was reading 100 things guys want girls to do in bed, the bumpy ride was not all that bad. haha. but yea, it was sad saying bye to the family, always is. but, then there is something to look forward to. :) well, i got dreadlocks on thursday. they are twisties so it´ll take like 2 weeks for them to really set in. I can not wait for the madness to get all nappy and tight. on Friday, my last night in williamsburg, i siezed the day till 6 am, not wanting the next day to come. i hung out at arni´s and nathan´s, pestering all the people who were attempting to pass out. NONE OF THAT, BIATCH! but yea, it was fun and sad at the same time. Today i didn´t do much. After i got to Sólveig´s apartment, i went to the bakery and picked up some schisnit to eat. Then i was going to take like a 1 hour nap and all of a sudden I woke up at 5!! whua! my 1 hour nap turned into an 8 hour slumber. But that´s rest that was much needed. I just got back from Kofa Tómasar Frænda. I was there with Kólbeinn and Kristofer. It was sooooooo good to see them again! I really like those guys. They are so great, even though Kris was being a dick and talking to his cute friend without me. But, you gotta love the British Tea Biscut... because he´s british. I told Krazy K about my "meeting Collin Ferrell" story. He was like "why did you have duck tape on your face?" and i was like "does duck tape have to happen for a reason?" His thugness couldn´t come up with a snazy remark so he took it like a bitch. Bitch is the word now. Everytime i say it i think of Leah scrunching up her face saying "that´s Garfield Bitch!!!!!". Gotta love it! So, I am staying with my cousin and her boyfriend as i speak, and she´s studying for her final which is on Wednesday. Good timing Hildur. My bad. I think i´m going to try to go to Akureyri on Tuesday... whua Law School here I come. Hopefully it´ll be a blast. All right, i´ll blog when i have something more cool to say. Till then, "buy some cats!" cuz MC´s, I just wanna hang out. Peace.

0 comments :