Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Akureyrar sitý

I'm in an Akureyri... state of mind....
So, Reykjavík was grand! I had so much fun! We got there on Thursday, and we went on the town, Friday was basically free time. I met up with Stína and we hung out all day. Then that evening we went to Póstbarinn and hooked us up with some cheap drinks. Then we went to Pravda and partied till the break of dawn. Well, maybe not break of dawn, since it doesn´t get bright so early, but ya´ll get the point. Then on Saturday I met up with Vala and Anna from Suðureyri, and then I went to Hveragerði. Then when I left Hveró, I went back to the hotel where madness was going on. There were tons of people just hanging out at the hotel with a guitar. I ended up taking the first song, getting the guitar party started (with my abnoxious voice) and then the guy playing the guitar ended up playing "rap". This guy Hannes, who is in the "party commitee" started dissing some people, and they all started dissing him back, and then people were like, THE LAWYER´S NOW! That meant me, cuz i was the only law student there, and it ended up that me and Hannes were going back and forth the entire night rhyming and dissing each other. We were standing on chairs and it was straight up HALLARIOUS! Then we finished with a peaceful rhyme, sang some songs and then went downtown. The entire night people were telling me how I kicked his ass, which makes no sense because he dissed me soooooo bad. But, since the public opinion is what matters, we´ll stop the story there ;)
When we went downtown I met up with Stína again and we had soooooo much fun! I HAVE MISSED HER LIKE CRAZY! It was so good to meet up with her AND KRISTÓFER again! I saw a glimps of Kólbeinn, but he was working so I didn´t see him too much... :(
I just shat on myself today in a test, shit. We´ll see how that went.
I think i´m getting sick... when does the madness stop?
I can´t wait to see gramps and grams again... they´re lovely
I got an email from Leah the other day, miss her!!! I talked to Anna on the phone the other day, MISS HER TOO!

I want everyone to take care of themselves and stay happy :)
xoxo
Hildur Sólveig

2 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    HILDUR! I caught up on your life after you called me the other day, which, by the way, was a PLEASANT SURPRISE! I was soooo happy to hear from you, I wish we could have chatted longer. I miss you, I hope everything is going great, and I'll talk to you soon. Love ya, muah!
    ~Anna

    P.S. Quick question....who's Hildu and where is Riceland? Hehe :)

  2. Anonymous said...

    Awww Anna it was great talking to you too!!! Hildu from Riceland will post a message soon. :)