Wednesday, September 06, 2006

skeletonization clear

They have finally fixed the elevator in my apartment building. I was starting to get worried that I would shrivel up because of how often I was walking up and down the stairs. I could just hear my fat cells screaming aur voi (because they're french) and I was starting to get a little worried that in no time I would just become a skeleton. Thank God they fixed that elevator!!!

I'm writing a report on domicile. If anyone has any input, then please comment below. I only want very educated comments, so if you're stupid, please don't write anything. After all, I am at the University level. ;)

==== hildur=====

3 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    I heard that domicile is very trendy in Russia... Where do you think I could by one??

    MaggaStína the domiciled fool

  2. Anonymous said...

    Þetta með lyftuna útskýrir margt, var að spá í því afhverju ég sæi þig svona sjaldan...Nú veit ég afhverju hahaha
    Ákvað að vera djörf og commentera þó að ég sé ekki á sama leveli og þú hvað varðar eitthvað domicile eitthvað .... ;)

  3. Anonymous said...

    eg hef ekkert ad segja um tetta domicile heldur, en akvad samt ad lata heyra i mer herna :) vona ad tu hafir tad sem best nu tegar lyftan er komin i lag ;) hehe