Wednesday, April 09, 2008

picture post!

This blog entry is going to be a so-called picture post. A picture will appear below, along with a small text describing the beautiful picture. Always fun to do something different, besides, I owe some people some pictures!

Here we go!

BUCKLE YOUR SEATBELTS!



I had to wake my dad, my uncle and Arnthor to get my car back on the road. Some individuals were more concerned about the status of the car rather than the status of their daughter.... cough cough. I guess he could just "see" that I was all right. But... these brave men saved my day!!!



I would say that that slant is approximately 45%!!!!



This is Sallý. She´s the bitch that got to hang out in my bed. Not many dogs are special enough to chillz in my bed ;)




The landscape here in Suðureyri is beautiful!! This picture is taken on one of my walks...



And my handsome father who is in Brazil as we speak with the little one, Einar. Sure hope they are having fun...


Well, that´s all for now! Hope to hear from you all... some of you.... anyone... ;) You guys are so much fun!

ciao

-hSe-

6 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    Yndislegar myndir :) Ekki amarlegt að fá svona aðstoð svo ekki sé minnst á hvað umhverfið er fallegt. En ég get svo svarið það að það vantaði allavega eina mynd....engin mynd af mér hmmmm.. HAHAHA

  2. Anonymous said...

    Gaman gaman, kvitt kvitt.
    kveðja úr sólinni á Skaganum.

  3. Dagný Rut said...

    Hey kjútípæ. Alltaf gaman að sjá myndir. Gott hjá þér að dúndra bílnum svona útí middle of nowhere! Annars finnst mér sárlega vanta mynd af þér. Nú er orðið svo langt síðan ég sá þig!! Ertu alveg hætt að taka sjálfsmyndir :D hohoho...

    lovjú beibs,
    Daggalaggalá

  4. Unknown said...

    HÆ sæta!
    Gaman að sjá myndir en ég er alveg sammála henni Daggalaggalá, það vantar myndir af þér ;-)
    Við söknum þín hér í Kópavoginum, hlökkum til að sjá þið vonandi fljótlega.
    Knús til þín frá okkur.
    Friðdóra stóra sys og prinsessurnar

  5. Leah said...

    How on earth did you manage that???! hahahahahahhaa...where you scared??? I would have been!!! that is hysterical...in other car related news, my driver's side door won't unlock, so i had to crawl in through the passenger side door today at target!!! (in a skirt...) well, i hope you are doing fabulously...was your dad/thor in town when your car slipped?? hahahhahahahhahahhahah
    love, leah

  6. Hildur Sólveig said...

    TAKK FYRIR AÐ KVITTA ALLIR!!

    Myndir af mér koma kannski seinna... Dagný, maður tekur alveg sjálfsmyndirnar góðu... þær eru bara ekki nógu góðar ;) haha!

    Leah, yea my dad and Thor were in town, arrived really late the night before! Fun way to wake up ;) Your crayola car is falling apart! That´s not good. Not good at all!

    ÉG HLAKKA TIL AÐ SJÁ YKKUR ÖLL SEM FYRST! KOMIÐ VESTUR AÐ HEIMSÆKJA MIG! :D