Sunday, May 11, 2008

MAy day

Mmmm....

It´s May already. Whoa Nelly!!! Time sure does fly! I cannot believe that I´ve been working for 5 months already, been school-less for 5 months, haven´t seen my Williamsburg girlies in 5 months, haven´t seen my Akureyri girlies in oh... 6 months... I also cannot believe that Sólveig Fríða and Stína are still living in the wild world of Europe and I cannot just go to Reykjavík to see them.

I was in Reykjavík two weekends ago and I really didn´t know what to do with myself there. Of course I had a blast seeing Friðdóra, Örn and the twins, and seeing my parents (although my pissy mood got the best of me... oops)... I really didn´t know who or what to see. I tried to go shopping and ended up buying running shoes but that´s really it. A bit strange.

So, I am still looking for an apartment in Akureyri, one that is dog-friendly. My dad doesn´t understand what dog-buying nonsense has gotten into me, my mams completely understands, I think it makes complete sense, Bjarni thinks that it is a waste of money. Sometimes a little puppy is just the bundle of joy that makes your day. Yippý skippý!

Well... I´m rambling on... hope to hear from some of you soon!

ciao

-HsE-

4 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    Hooo hefði svo viljað hitta þig í Reykjavíkinni. Þú verður bara að fara að gera þér ferð hingað til Árósa. Verð hér með heitt á könnunni handa þér hehe

  2. Anonymous said...

    Jei vei! Þú ert rétt bráðum að fara að koma til Akureyrar! Jei vei!
    En með hund? Er það ekki bara vitleysa?

    MaggaStína

  3. Unknown said...

    ooo... já, það var rosa gaman að fá þig í heimsókn... hlökkum til að sjá þig sem fyrst ;-)
    Kristín Sara og Berglind Bára eru bíða eftir þér svo ég tali nú ekki um elstu prinsessuna sem langar að hoppa með þér á trampó :-)

  4. Anonymous said...

    Hæhæ, datt allt í einu inn á síðuna þína, var búin að steingleyma henni ;) alltaf gaman að skoða :) hvað er annars að frétta? verðurðu ekki á sælu í sumar? ég hlakka geðveikt til :D langt síðan ég heyrði í þér síðast, verðum að fara að gera eitthvað í þessu :)