Monday, January 26, 2009

My heat stricken dog...

I know that I should be studying right now, but my dog is in heat and she is driving me insane. She´s only quite when she is cuddling in my bed or somewhere where I do not want her to be because she is on her period. So, we meet each other half way.

We negotiate.

I get crafty.

The pictures will say all there is to say! haha!






Thank you Victoria´s Secret undies!
Now presenting: Victoria´s Secret doggie style clothe diapers!

Love and peace to all,
Hildur Sólveig

4 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    Ahahahah snilldar brækur!!! :O))
    Hún er nú meira krúttið hún Trixie ;o)

  2. Anonymous said...

    Sexy . . . .

  3. Anonymous said...

    HAHAHA hoooo ekkert smá flott auglýsing fyrir Victoria's Secret for dogs hahaha...

  4. Anonymous said...

    þú meinar "Victoria's Secret for bitches!"