Tuesday, February 10, 2009

So... a little update.
Its frakin freezing here in Akureyri. LITERALLY. And the worst part is that I think I am the worlds worst window scraper when it comes to my frozen car windows. For some reason, even though I push and scrape and blow and scrape, the damn frost will not get off my window. This morning/late morning (because this little lady didn´t have class this morning) I almost gave up and sat in the car to wait for my car to just defrost... but then I realized I was already late for a meeting.

My New Years resolution on not being late (haha pun intended) is going so-so. Well, the thing is, I am not late... my watch is. I swear, it runs slow! At least I think it does and I think I was able to prove so today. I´ll have to check it out and get it confirmed!

I am going to Berlin on the 20th of feb!!! WHOOT WHOOT! I cannot wait! The good times sure are a killing me! ;)

LOVE
HsE

0 comments :