Monday, June 06, 2005

Many many birthdays have past

STÍNAS BIRTHDAY WAS THE 27TH OF MAY!!! I tried to call the homegirl, but i got no answer... must have been out celebrating at the many graduation parties that were going on on her birthday! TIL HAMINGJU MEÐ belated- AFMÆLIÐ!!! p.s. I am not getting plastic surgery Stína, so you can be at ease.... for i know you would most definatly tell me if I looked like crap.
JUNE 5TH, that is yesterday, WAS THE TWINS' BIRTHDAY!!! Silje and Kristin also did turn 20, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I still haven´t set up my computer, so I was not able to skype you guys!!! Same goes to you Stína.
VALA HAS GRADUATED!!!! HOORAH! Til hamingju elskan og vonandi er alveg æði í útskriftarferðini!
So, some stuff has happened since I last blogged. I am coaching a summer swim team here in Williamsburg, surprise surprise. I am also going to be a Spa Attendant at the Kingsmill Spa where my mom works. That´ll be fun, working in a spa! woohoo! So, the bum, as Kristin and I like to call ourselves at times, is a bum no more!! SCORE!
So um, I am going to have to write more on this blog, controversial subjects just keep coming up, i just don´t write them down! I have to get on that. All right darlings, gotta go eat some fish cheeks.... mmm :s
xoxo
1Luv2Fsh

0 comments :