Sunday, July 17, 2005

I am spartacus

boy oh boy oh boy... this summer just keeps on going... it's already the middle of July!!! Holy moly! Last night my peeps and I went to this kids Darren's house, where we played a game for like 3 hours. It's a pretty cool game, it's called "six", you can check it out on his homepage... www.darrenkitchen.net
Then we started rhyming some shit... pretty entertaining, didn't come home til 5. Maddness.
The life in the spa is literally trying to kill me. I swear, those towels are starting to talk to me, complaining that they aren't folded good enough, the shower caps just don't want to go into the damn lockers, and the slippers are trying to bite me. Never a good sign, eh? Coaching is always fun though, that's what keeps me going. I had a life moving realization yesterday though... here it comes... da da da... WORK IS SO MUCH BETTER IF YOU'RE NOT TIRED.!!! The genious said it, yes she did! :) Today is hot as shit. I took the dogs out and i literally almost fell into a puddle of my own sweat that was forming in front of me. NASTY. ;) hehe. Aight my klakes, you know i LUV YA... my noregs... you know i LUV YA... Willy peeps, I'll see ya in the Chocolate Factory.
Ciao,
"help me, i'm in my own puddle"

4 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    Bara lítið eftir af vinnu og þá tekur skólasælan við. Kosturinn er að maður getur alltaf sofið í tíma ef maður mætir þreyttur í skólann!=) Hlakka til að sjá þig aftur sætakrútt!=)

  2. Anonymous said...

    Jæja þá er það komið á hreint að ég er á leiðinni til SVÍÞJÓÐAR 19.ágúst, það er eins gott að þú verðir komin heim áður en ég fer mússímúss;)!! annars fer ég að gráta.. en hey held ég skrifi þér bara e-mail, nenni ekki að skrifa heila sögu hérna..hehe

  3. Anonymous said...

    what hvað er í gangi, þetta átti að vera vala en ekki anonymous

  4. Anonymous said...

    :)