Sunday, December 11, 2005

and here I am...

howdiehooooo!!!
It's Sunday. Sunday sunday sunday. I've almost been in the States for a week. Let's recount what I have done so far.
1. Read a book (Synir Duftsins... yes Stína, a real book)
2. Took Týra (the little dog) twice to Colonial Williamsburg for a walk
3. Watched 5 of Einar´s soccer games.
4. Gone to buy coffee at either Aroma´s og Starbucks.
5. Gone once in the hot-tub at my house.

As everyone will be able to derive, I have not done jackshit here. AND that´s the way I like it. I´m not going to work, worry or fuss. I´m just gonna be, and enjoy being.
THERE YOU HAVE IT

xoxo
the chilled one.

2 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    úfff...munur að fara á síðuna þína og vera ekki hrædd shitless út af þessari með mynd sem poppar upp af þér;) en gott að þú sért að taka því rólega...þess vegna eru þessi frí og þú þarft ekki að gera jackshit til þess að njóta þess!
    tootaloo

  2. Anonymous said...

    i am endlessly jealous and will see you THE DAY AFTER TOMORROWWWW