Monday, December 04, 2006

a new hair day

Easy guys... don´t comment all at once.

My head isn't as detached as I thought it was last night... for I thought that I had forgotten and missed the due-date for one of my assignments but it was revealed to me today that that was not the case. My teacher however did not correct my misconception when I went up to him today and said that I was so sorry and that I thought I was literally going crazy. Kick the little guy when he's down why don't you.

So I got a hair-cut today. I think it'll take some time getting used to. I call it my FM 95-7 rocker haircut. I'm not a FM 95-7 rocker person. If you get my drift. It is however a good color so at least I won't have to get used to that also. Changing style is so difficult sometimes. wah!

All right, I won't cry you guys a river anymore. Suck it up Hildur (No, I'm not talking about beer here guys.)

xoxo
fm 95-7 rocker wannabe
Hildur Sólveig

4 comments :

  1. Dagný Rut said...

    Neineinei þú ert ekkert fm957 kríp. Þú ert SÆT og FLOTT og mér finnst hárið á þér rooooooosalega flott. Hættessu væli! hahahahaha

    lovjú...

  2. Anonymous said...

    Hi skvisi, eg vil fa ad sja mynd af nyju herlegheitunum. Er ekki annars fint ad fretta?

  3. Anonymous said...

    new hair, new hair! i combed my roomates 3-year-old dreads out saturday night. yesh! it took 3 hours. I was like, "ARE YOU EVER GOING TO DREAD YOUR HAIR AGAIN??!" she timidly said no!!!! anyway, these next 48 hours sould be my roughest....5 papers plus one exam! then it's on to finals week. oh, and i got a flat tire this week? can you b'leee that??!! ahahh. so, ditto on your kick the guy when he is down:) anyway, i miss ya tons and can't believe you come back like.......IN DAYS??!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    LOVE,
    LEAH

  4. Anonymous said...

    I'm just wondering... How can you put the 2 words FM957 and a Rocker in the same sentance... that just doesn't make any sence....
    Settu inn mynd af þér!! Ég vil sjá mynd af nýja hárinu... þar sem ég á eflaust ekki eftir að sjá þig fyrr en á nýju ári!! Góða ferð út og góða skemmtun!!! Ef þig langar til að hafa mig með í ferðatöskunni þá máttu láta mig vita!! Því til er ég!! :)