Friday, March 16, 2007

Because so much is riding on your Hildur...

Right... I went to the website http://www.thesurrealist.co.uk/slogan.cgi?word and got this slogan out of my name... Let´s not think about it too much ;)

So the weekend is here... Friday is here... and where am I? I am sitting at home reminiscing on my year as the President (notice the big p?) of the Entertainment Committee. Yes ladies and gentlemen, the annual general meeting of the Student Body at the University of Akureyri is today. There we will elect a new body President, Vice-President, President of the Entertainment Committee and last but not least... six other people to sit in the Student Body. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? I will no longer be the President of the Entertainment Committee... bummer! What a bummer! So... now it´s time to reminisce. (you can click on the pictures to make them bigger)
The election picture that got me the title...

El presidente of FSHA... Baldvin Esra

Orientation week

The Entertainment Committee at the Sprellmót (beautiful shirts by the way)

They don´t call me the President of the Entertainment Committee for nothing...

The Halloween costume

Dagný and I after the Russian House Party

The Sexy Dancers at the Russian House Party...

The field trip to RVK... the beer plant ;)

THE ANNUAL BALL!!!





























THANK YOU FOR TAKING THIS RIDE WITH ME!! IT WAS A BLAST!!!

LOVE,

HILDUR SÓLVEIG

2 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    hahah...flottur slogan;) og já ég hugsaði aðeins lengra. en sætur kjóll, algjör gella:O)
    kveðja fína

  2. Anonymous said...

    Frábærar myndir.... þú hefur verið stórglæsileg á árshátíðinni c",)
    Knús í krús úr Hjallanum ;-)