Monday, March 26, 2007

What to do with my life?

All right people...

I have been in quite a dispute with myself lately. I have no clue what I am going to do with my life at this point. This is how I think:
1. Should I finish the M.L. here in Akureyri
2. Should I go do some volunteer work for a year and then take polar law in Akureyri
3. Should I finish M.L. here and then get a masters in Polar Law after 2 years?
4. Should I finish the M.L. here and then go get my masters in environmental law somewhere else?
5. Should I finish the M.L. here and then go do volunteer work and then take polar law or should polar law and volunteering be vice-versa?

Oh the choices the choices!!! Anyone want to give me any pointers?

xoxo

the confused one

2 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    Helú!!
    Já... það er erfitt að velja hvað maður ætli að gera..
    Ég held að ég sé komin á það að ég haldi áfram í haust... Úffff.... En er ekki illu best af lokið!! Ég á pottþétt eftir að taka þetta og þá er kannski bara best að gera það strax. Eða... ég held það allavega í augnablikinu... hehehehe

    En sama hvað þú velur!! Þú átt eflaust eftir að velja rétt ;)

  2. Anonymous said...

    Elsku Hildur mín þú verður að vera dugleg svo að þú getir hugsað vel um mig þegar ég verð eldri en hvað þú ætlar að læra er stóra spurningin
    ástarkveðjur
    TÝRA SKVÝSA