Wednesday, May 23, 2007

finally I´m back

Well, I think it´s about time to give a status report... since I haven´t written in FOREVER.

Well, first thing is first, I was able to complete my BA Thesis and am awaiting my grade. Lets hope it´s good ;) Then finally when I had completed the Thesis and turned it in and everything, I started getting stressed for the police test that was the 19th of May. Yes my dear friends, Hildur was trying to become a summer police woman. ;) So the test was Saturday the 19th. It all went pretty well, until we had to carry, or in my case DRAG a 78 kilo doll around the gym. I wasn´t able to lift the doll correctly in the beginning so I gradually got closer and closer and closer to the ground as the "test" went on. I was seriously starting to drag the damn doll when I reached the end cone. Then I collapsed and limped my way back to the group. NOT A GOOD FEELING.

but the good news... I passed and little ole Hildur will be a police officer in Ísafjörður this summer. I am hoping to leave tomorrow, if I am able to pack up my apartment since I am moving at the end of May to a new apartment. That apartment will most likely remain empty for the summer since I will be in Suðureyri... but that´s aight... cuz it just is ;)

So, a little fun stuff too... look at this advertisement in Blaðið, a newspaper here in Iceland...


Now look a little closer....


TADA!!! THERE WE ARE!!!! DAMN WE´RE GORGEOUS! (good thing we´re in the Social Science and Legal Department... advertising the Business department!!) :D

3 comments :

  1. Vala Rún said...

    Hæ hæ það eru nú bara hundrað ár síðan ég hef heyrt í þér, allt að gerast, til hamingju með að vera orðin lögga nú mega Ísfirðingar passa sig i sumar :) hehe! maður verður nú að taka road trip til þín einhverja helgina... og til hamingju með prófalokin! Jæja ég held ég gæti skrifað heilt email hérna við verðum að fara að heyrast bráðum!!! er komin með nýtt blogg, þú lætur mig vita ef þú villt passwordið...knús og kram frá Sverige

  2. Anonymous said...

    FRÁBÆRT Hildur!!! Æðislega til hamingju með að hafa náð að massa lögguprófið!! I knew you could do it!! ;) Hvað er að frétta af einkunargjöf fyrir ritgerðina? Ég tók eftir því í nótt að mín var komin inn á stefaníu!! Og minns er vel sáttur, þannig að það er bara útskriftin 9. júní!! Hlakka ekkert smá að sjá þig!! See ya og TIL HAMINGJU aftur!! Þú ert algjör hetja :) Stolt af þér stelpa ;)

  3. Anonymous said...

    Hæhæ, gaman að vita af þér fyrir vestan í sumar, þá held ég að ég geti lofað mér að við hittumst :) ég kem og verð yfir sæluhelgina allavega, aldrei að vita hvort maður hoppi annars yfir eina helgi eða hvað :) hlakka rosalega til að sjá þig :D