Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Miss 5-0, yes, 5-0

Ladies and gentlemen, I promise that I will do a better job at posting blogs from hereon.
Yes, as many of you know, I have become a police officer for the summer. I am filling in for those officers who are going on summer vacation here in Ísafjörður. So far things are going well and lets hope it all stays that way ;) So you trouble-makers, stop. hahaha!
I have not received a grade for my Thesis, I am waiting and waiting and waiting for my loan to come in so that I can buy myself a Snickers at the local store. Peanuts, caramel, nougout... or whatever... how did that commercial go? Welp, I don´t remember, so I don´t think yall remember either. WHOEVER can tell me how any ole Snickers commercial went, gets a Snickers from me when I finally get my loan. You lucky bastards. Until then I´ll keep eating my cucumbers.
It snowed the other day here in Ísafjörður and Suðureyri. I thought a Christmas tree and a Snickers bar would be awaiting me at Gramps and Grans house after my drive home from Ísafjörður last Thursday. But no, only my cucumber. Take that Santa (as I flash my handcuffs and muscles) Gotta love it.

Anywho, this has become a ramble scramble damble, as many of my friends know I am famous for. Hildur and her pointless stories. How long will it be until the other officers "get" me... yadíyadíyadí ;) HAHA!

love you all, yes, you all, that means all of you, you of the all.

hSe

0 comments :