Monday, March 24, 2008

my job description

I found this on some AOL page. This is supposed to tell me what kind of job I´m supposed to have. The name of the article was "hot jobs for your horoscope"... I wonder if all gemini´s are like this? I think this horoscope is telling me to try to make it in ceramics. Hildur the clay molder. What do you think??

Gemini (May 21-June 21)

Your traits: enthusiastic, communicative, optimistic and intellectually curious. You are full of passion and energy, and have a voracious appetite for new experiences.

Compatible Jobs: Since you crave intellectual stimulation, look for jobs that allow you to continually learn new things. Consider a career in academia, research, investigative journalism or fields that require travel. Geminis are often good with their hands, and therefore might consider working in construction or carpentry.

Famously successful Geminis: John F. Kennedy, Henry Kissinger, Marilyn Monroe

-HsE-

1 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    Bráðum verður þitt nafn til viðbótar við hinu frægu nöfin ;) Ekki spurning, en já þessi lýsing á mjög vel við þig :)
    Kveðja frá Árósum elskan mín