Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Back from London

Well, I got back from London last night. I had been there on my graduation trip with Stína. It was crazy fun! We weren´t really the tourists there, since our main artinerary was to go there and forget all which we had learned in school... which was great! AND MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! We stayed at a hostel called Generator, and damn do I recomend it! It was so much fun, the staff was great, the people there friendly and the bar in the hostel itself. I think that bar did it for me and Stína, cuz every evening that we were there, we showed up for happy hour at the strum of 6 pm to pay our 1 pound for a glass of beer. Not only that but participation from our 2 person group was taken in karaoke, limbo, crazy generator game and fun pool. (I got 2nd place in fun pool thank you very much, most likely due to Jan´s thrrrree´s). We also had fun experiences with the "funny" Brazilian guy, our German friend getting SLAPPED in China Town and Colgate trying to ride a drunk bike (not succeeding). Plus our interesting political talk which almost popped up every night... but thank God for the alcohol... cuz it eased our minds. ;) I do believe it can be righteous to say that London brought out the best of us.... because we were UNBELIEVABLE with our alcoholic drinking actions. Good times, good times. Like my friend Katarina says (very innocently) "you always remember your first", and my first trip to London will always stay as a sharp reminder on how fun life can be when everything is new. To all those who made my trip awesome, THANK YOU!! ;)

0 comments :