Wednesday, January 19, 2005

The Commoner

How good it is to be a commoner. Use the common language, read the common book, see the common things and laugh at the common jokes. The commoner wears the common clothes, eats the common food and thinks the common ideas. He wants to be among the commoners, blocks out the non-commoners and walks about the commons singing his commonly known song. Oh, the commoner has a good life. That is also why the commoner uses the Common Law.

Life here in Akureyri is going well. My plan to move in though isn't going anywhere... still have not moved my bed and stuff, oh how time flies when you are sleeping on an oh so comfy couch. Times are busy and no time to move. My aunt will help me though perhaps tomorrow. Coaching has started again, twice a week. The kids are so great and I am just so happy at work. Classes are all right... just haven't really fallen into the "study mode" yet, but that'll come with a little time. Um, homesickness has hit a couple of times... not good. But, before you know it, i'll be in the sunshine hitting the waves. The ski slopes have opened here in Akureyri, if only my ski boots hadn't exploded on me. Damn boots :) SO HALLARIOUS! Well, i'm really hungry and am going to go eat. I have to be more consistant with writting here. Adios!

xoxo

Commoner

1 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    Hi the coolest blogger. You don't seems to be a commoner and that is so cool. Keep up your good blogg and I hope you will get your stuff before the weekend
    talk to you later