Monday, January 24, 2005

The Mockery

Akureyri, the place where Icelanders want to go to go ski. It would be great if I would actually have my ski's with me. MAN OH MAN! I really should check it out and see how much old ski's cost. That would be the solution to my problems. But seeing how old ski boots treat me, i'm a little skeptic about how long they would actually last me. Hmm, we'll see. All I know is that I really should go skiing soon! The great outdoors. So, I finally moved all my stuff into my place on Thursday! FINALLY! My room is so ultimately COZY that I just really don't ever want to leave it, but then my parakeet starts yelling at me and will not stop... the constant nag of a sharp piercing chirp. So, then I have to get my ass out of my room, or... throw the damn thing into the storing room :) No just kidding, I don't really do that. This weekend was all right... ELSA (European Law Students Association) Iceland came to Akureyri and had some sort of lecture which included beer for us while we were listening. Then we went to Víking which is a beer plant, and we got to taste some of their delicious beer, then we went out to eat, and then a party which had 2 fairly big buckets of beer. The law department paid for the beer (can´t wait to see the expression on the foreman when he finds that out)!! :) Then after that we went downtown. There weren´t that many people out that night, but I had fun. Stopped some young bloke, who probably just got his drivers license, and had him jet me home. Haha, hey what can you do? These kids drive around the town, in the same circle every weekend, and expect not to get stopped? No, but the kids in the car thought I was hallarious (long time since that happened!) and really pulled through with the nice gesture. Then on the Saturday I rented some movies and just had it really cozy, all by myself. I woke up Sunday feeling great and cleaned the entire apartment. SVO DUGLEG! thank you thank you... ;) But yea, it was a nice weekend. Today my group lost in the mock trial that we did for class, even though I think we kicked ass! hehe... reasonable doubt there... NOT! the mockery... Well, this is sounding like a journal so I´m going to stop.

SEND ME MONEY SO i CAN GO SKIING!

Mock loser

0 comments :