Wednesday, March 30, 2005

komin norður

Back am I to Akureyri. JOY! Oh, Suðureyri was great! It´s unbelievable how much fun one can have in a hmm... 350 people town. Great fun. Aldrei fór ég suður was splendid... I think i´m in love with the singer in Hjálmar... his name is probably Hjálmar. Reggae guy who I think is gorgeous! I took some pictures while I was there, I´ll have to put them on the net soon. I also am going to put my new photopage on this blog in a little bit. I will not put a lot of older pictures on it, but we´ll see. As i am sitting in class, all i can think about is ONLY A MONTH LEFT TILL I´M DONE IN SCHOOL!!! woohoo!!! I can´t wait to go back to the USA.
Bobby Fischer is an Icelandic citizen now... haha, that´s great.
I don´t have much to say at the moment. Ciao.

0 comments :