Monday, October 10, 2005

6 LeGaLlY sPrElLed SpErM


USA HERE I COME!!! On Tuesday I will be heading to big ol Williamsburg, so my peeps from Willy.... throw some Naty in the fridge and get ready to hang out at Aroma's for hours! MaN oh mAn am I excit-ed!!
Sprellmótið on Friday was a blast! KUMPÁNI got second place... I kicked ass in the beer-bong competition... i thank Leifur for my SkIlLs! Those many summer nights when we would be seeing if little Hildur could actually do more than 5.... hmmm?!?
I´m going to Reykjavík tomorrow.... Stína... here I come! I´ll be staying with "my sistah" Friðdóra, and man are we gonna celebrate my passing Íslensk Réttarsaga. Good times good times.
I just watched Jeepers Creepers 2 tonight. I don´t understand why someone would make a shitty sequal. It wasn´t THAT bad, but it was just terrible how almost the entire movie was set on a school bus, and the entire story took place in one night. hmm? I don´t know, I thought it would be better...
OH WELL.... :)
I´M SO EXCITED!!!!
xoxo
Ms. USA

6 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    i love that segway to jeepers creepers 2....have you heard from nany boo? she is not returnign my callssss!!! well call me tomorrow....im going to try to get down to williamsburg on thursday night, if you don't have plans. im soooooo excited! !!!! later lou
    loveleah

  2. Anonymous said...

    Góða ferð kella, skemmtu þér rosalega vel úti, kveðja frá Klakanum: Herdís

  3. Anonymous said...

    Góða ferð út Hildur mín og hafu það gott úti :o)
    Kaupir kannski einn nammipoka handa mér... :)
    kv.Berglind B

  4. Anonymous said...

    Ohhh, æðislega til hamingju Hildur mín með að hafa náð áfanganum hans Sigga!!! Congrats. Algjör snilld hjá þér. Skemmtu þér í USA, öfunda þig af því að vera þar, sakna bandaríkjanna!! Have fun, og sjáumst

  5. Anonymous said...

    Þú gleymdir sætu fínu vettlingunum þínum hér hjáokkur í Hjallanum. Takk annars fyrir góðar stundir í gær; frekar gaman að sjá þig og knúsa.
    Luv stóra sys

  6. Hildur Sólveig said...

    UGH! ÉG VAR SVO POTTÞÉTT VISS AÐ ÉG HAFÐI SETT ÞÁ Í TÖSKUNA! man oh man... ;)