Wednesday, October 12, 2005

day # 1 in USA

Righty-ó...
So, I´m safe and sound in my parents home after a long trip to the USofA! Lovely, absolutely lovely to be back. Today we woke up at 5.30 in the morning to get ready to go to the immigration office, SO EARLY! We were there, till about 10.30 or so. Long day, especially if you have a little brother, who´s not so little anymore, but has the blabbering mouth of a 5 year old... and another brother who laughs at all he says, and me, the sister, who loves to play stupid little games while waiting and LAUGHING her ass off. Yea, our parents decided to sit somewhere else. ;) But... they people were nice there... started say things like... "how you doing girl?" "what a nice picture girl!" and "what numba was ya mamma girl?". haha. fun times.
Then my mum and I went to get something to eat, some lunch, and we chatted and laughed and had a ball...! SO good to be home for a little bit!
My dogs are doing super... always have to say something about them... my babies! Sable has lost weight and Týra is still as cute as ever... in case anyone cares :)
UGH, i´m so pissed! I took pictures of the Sprellmót... BUT most of my pictures are out of focus!!! DAMN! stupid camera stupid camera.... (notice how i blame the camera, not the photographer... clever)
LEAH, I´LL CALL YOU IN A LITTLE BIT! ;)

loves yas!
hildur sólveig

3 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    yayy! i can't wait

  2. Anonymous said...

    what about me bitch?

  3. Hildur Sólveig said...

    Oh hell no... you don't get no p-calls... :)