Saturday, October 15, 2005

Richmond is for Lovers

Yes yes yes, i'm still alive here... no worries. I've spent the last two evenings in Richmond. On Thursday I went to meet up with the girls at Gabes house... saw the Richmonders there. Always a pleasure. We went to eat at this Italian place which was pretty good. Leah took bloody forever to decide what she wanted, ended up with rock paper scissors. She also told us how very smart she was and that her vocabulary is very advanced. She even gets a word of the day sent to her BOTH from Webster.com and some other dictionary... forget. How fun it must be to be an English major. :) Anna also enlightened us how her freezer and fridge situation did totally not work out this week. Drama in the house. All the roomates went shopping at the same time, and there was just mountains and mountains of food in the freezer and you couldn't find anything!!! Lifestyle of the rich and the famous. JUST KIDDING! We all came to the conclusion that we are grocerie snobs and don't like foodlion brands. eh... it happens. :)
Last night I went to Richmond with my brother and his friends. We stayed at Cliff-dawgs! We hung out at his place for a while, went to the basement to jamm a little, until I picked up the guitar and everyone left... hmm? Is it a sign?? After being so rudely left alone in the basement... we went to a VCU party. It was pretty lame... guess i'm not used to the jist of college parties here yet. I thought they were growing on me this summer... but I guess it's different if you don't know anyone ;) possibility? yea. It was kinda funny though cuz Danny and Claire and Hugh were all freestylin and people kept coming up to them trying to take them on, but they were NOTHING compared to them! TAHAH!
So I head home tomorrow... a bit excited to see some people in Akureyri! I already spent today shopping for basically everyone BUT myself. How lame. No, but i do it for the peeps that i luv!
Well, maybe I'll write later, maybe I won't.
ciao,
Hildur Sólveig

2 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    úfff...skot! allavega ég hlakka ótrúlega mikið að hitta þig á morgun elskan mín!!!:) og vonandi bjallaru strax í mig! till then....ciao bella
    stína

  2. Anonymous said...

    ok i most certainly did not call myself smarter than everyone and i know for certain that my vocabulary sucks bc sometmes i read the words and sometimes i dont. sorry i didnt call you this weekend..i was at this weekend party thing that i wasn't informed was a weekend party. annywho, i gots to study...hope you are warm and cozy in akureyri! loveleah
    ps. i bet all your school friends read this and think we are big fucking dorks