Monday, February 20, 2006

heydie ho!

TIL HAMINGJU ÍSLAND!
yEpS, this is what the majority of the girls at our class party looked like on Saturday evening. Fabulous, fabulous and a little more fabulous.
So, I got some great news today!!! Leah is thinking about visiting me in May!!! AHHHH! Holy moley i´m sooooo exstatic! AHHHHHH!
Tomorrow, tuesday, the students at the University of Akureyri are walking out of their classrooms at 10:15 and protesting the governments failure to support our school like they should. It´ll be on the news and all. Finally, the students are getting their voices heard. HaHa, I can´t imagine anyone taking me seriously after having seen the picture above, but believe you me, I´s is serious!
BY THE WAY, my parents are coming to Iceland!!!!!!!!!! YIPPEE! My mother comes to the country tomorrow, and my dad on Thursday I do believe. Fun fun fun fun fun!!!

well, i have to hit the hay, hugus day tomorrow!
ciao
Hildur - aka girl who likes to protest!

3 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    Vá hvað þið eruð ógssla kúl skilrru.. við hefðum átt að sameina partyin okkar.

    Nammi Nótt:
    http://www.eeinarsson.com/upload/
    namminott.jpg

    :D

  2. Anonymous said...

    hey boo

  3. Anonymous said...

    HEY I AM GETTING A MICROPHONE TOMORROW SO IM NOT EVEN GOING TO BOTHER WRITING A LONG COMMENT RIGHT NOW. GET READY FOR THE CRAZY USA PARTY IN AKURERI (spelling??) I'M TAKING SHE'S ON IT, MINUS FISH EATING TYRAIDS. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    LOVE,
    LEAH