Thursday, February 09, 2006

a load of crap...


What shall I say???

Don´t you hate it when you have so much to say, but you can´t say it? There´s so much bubbling inside you, but still, you are unable to understand what it means? Well, that´s my situation right now.

So dance today was different. We had a different teacher teach us, a very nice looking young man. Always fun to have a couple of those. ;) Too bad they´re all married or seriously bound by their lucky ladies. We did a crazy hip hop dance. It wasn´t like the up down on the ass and spin yourself kind, but rather like usher hip hop dancing. It was pretty cool. So next time ya´ll see me on the dance floor... BACK UP! Esther and I are gonna blow your minds!

So I was told today that my picture is everywhere to be found. Man, aren´t yall who see them damn lucky ;) haha! I have always been very fond of pictures. When I was younger I always wanted a camera. It wasn´t until I was in the 6th grade (I think) that I got a camera. Back then camera´s were a little bit more expensive, especially to get the film developed. Since then, I love taking pictures. It has something to do with how the picture saves and stops the moment. The moment is kept forever in the little picture, a picture that you may never be able to capture again. That´s why I love pictures, love taking pictures. One moment lasts a lifetime.

ANNA AND LEAH, come visit me!!! I miss you guys so much it hurts.

xoxo
sólinn ykkar

2 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    My dear.

    Just start typing. It'll come.

    Sweetheart, you pic's are what keeps my mood on the positive side.

    Always a pleasure seeing you stick your tounge out!

    With love

    Rúnar Karvel

    p.s Sóldís says hi!

  2. Hildur Sólveig said...

    takk fyrir þetta elskan!