Sunday, February 26, 2006

hola!

Man do I know how to work it in the kitchen!!! Sólveig and Tryggvi came for dinner tonight, and I made them the best leg of lamb known to people with the most scrumptious potato slices. I tell ya, the man who marries me... DAMN LUCKY! haha!
So, as said in my last blog, my mams came and visited me during the week! We had a great time together, just sad that we couldn´t spend even more time together. Then my paps finally and I say finally came to Akureyri on Friday after having missed two flights!! And people wonder where I get my timing from. It´s all in the family. It´s not my fault that I take bloody forever to pack up my backpack, leave the apartment... i´m late for life!
Well, I have a test tomorrow, haven´t studied too much... eeks! :os
Why is it that I always save everything for the last minute? BLAME IT ON THE FAMILY! HAHAHA!

xoxo,
so late H

1 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    Ég þakka dýrindis kvöldverð, langt síðan ég hef fengið svona gott lambakjöt á diskinn minn haha :) Takk Takk