Thursday, August 24, 2006

finally an update

Alllllll right already... this bloglessness is getting to be a little pathetic. Time to stop the madness.

So as most of you would already know... I am back in Akureyri, Iceland. Great times great times. Orientation week for the new students started on Monday and is going strong the entire week. So that means party party and a little more par to the ty. Well, that's all good :)

I'm staying with my friend Dagny for the time being... until the 31st of August. In a way I feel like Harry Potter... where he was in the closet under the stairs, my room is the storage room! Oh the abuse, the abuse, and I don't get to use my magic in the house! Then when she gets visitors over, I make a havoc by hovering my suitcases, guitar and huge ol box around the room until all of a sudden it drops and looks like a bomb of clothes has just exploded. No I'm ooonlyyy kidding... my Harry Potter closet has a window and I sleep on a "bed"! ... but I will not talk about all the crap that follows me! HAHAHA! Dagny and I have been having grand old fun... haven't had to cook yet... loving the orientation week whereas we get so much food at the events!! Good stuff man.

Well I've taken billions of pictures on my spankin new camera and I have to download them asap onto the computer and throw them into my picture page.

peace

3 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    YOU MUST DOWNLOAD YOUR PICS ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love you and miss you soooo much, i cant believe i havent talked to you in forever.....say hi to dagny for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    LOVE,
    LEAH
    XOXOOXOXOXOOXOX

  2. Anonymous said...

    hi hi, eg er komin i amerikuna :) buin ad vera her i viku i dag :) sol og blida og gaman ad vera, vid verdum ad vera i bandi :) kominn langur timi sidan vid hittumst sidast!! einhvern timann i juni :-O baetum tad upp tegar eg kem heim ;) vonast ad heyra fra ter :)

  3. Anonymous said...

    dude where tha pics?--guess who