Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Nurses and playboy


As I was going through some pictures today finding ones to give to Dagný to put on www.fsha.is, I found this picture... and I just had to chuckle a little bit. It´s not too often that you see a dude, wearing a nurses dress, drinking beer and looking at a dirty magazine with such curiousity. Harharhar!

Well, orientation week is over, and I can not be so happy. I WAS DEAD ON SUNDAY. And today I had to take a nap. Lets just say that I was tired because of the busy week, not because of the gallons of golden water and black shots that were taken during the course of a week and a half :D

The weather today in Akureyri has been crap. Crap, crap, CrAp, cRaP, CRAP! Remindes me of Hurricane Floyd.... wink wink.

Well off to bed. The pictures keep rolling in and you can click on the links here to the side.
-Hildur Sólveig

1 comments :

  1. Harrison Holland said...

    Funny picture