Monday, April 02, 2007

hey now... hey now!!

All right people... it´s been quite a hectic and intense week here in Hildur land.

First of all, this week was the last week of my "Law and Economics" course. I just 5 minutes ago sent my research paper via email to my teacher so I have officially completed the course!! YIPPY SKIPPY!! Not only has the week been crazy because of this paper, but also because we had a test on Friday that we had to cram for. Always fun.

Second of all, there is a crazy lady living in my apartment building who sucked all my energy out of my body on Friday. I was so worn out after having a small ordeal with her that I forgot that I was going to go to Kumpáni´s annual general meeting. Air-head Hildur (ummm... remember the white airhead?) So yea, she messed up my Friday evening. But that is okay because Sólveig and I went swimming and had a great time doing so. We stayed there till 21:00... not too shabby.

Third of all, I am going to the States on Tuesday and I´m just soooo freakin excited!! But, because I´m going to the States I have had to tie up some loose ends with my Thesis director... I don´t know if that´s the right word, but since I don´t feel like stopping to ponder about it... I won´t.

Fourth of all, I had a Volare party (like a Tupperware party except with Volare lotions and stuff). We were 4 at my little get together because little Hildur decided to call people like 4 hours before it started. Clever Hildur, real clever.

Fifth of all... I´M SO EXCITED TO GO HOME!!!

I don´t think there´s anything more that I can say right now except that I´m soooo glad that I have finished my paper, and that I get to focus 100% on my BA Thesis!! I´m going to Reykjavík tomorrow and will be staying at Sólveig Kristín´s place. Give me a call people!

xoxo

Hildur Sólveig

0 comments :