Tuesday, April 10, 2007

oh how I despise the news here

Well oh well oh well...

Here I sit at my x-workplace, the Coffee Beanery drinking my tea and working on my Thesis. Yes, this is my first workplace, here Ashley and I used to go after swim practice and make some de-licious coffee for oh so tired people. I think we both gained like 10 pounds working here... whipped cream bonanza! No, just kidding, we were and are gorgeous.

So I'm getting a little stressed about my Thesis... but I'm working on it. Gotta get it done gotta get it done gotta get it done!

While I'm sitting here, I am watching the news. FOX news. What shit. The news here in the US is just ridiculous. I'm not going to elaborate on why it is so, but lets just say it's crap. I could probably come up with better news than these people. That'll be my future, a news reporter. Any objections?

So yeah, one thing though that is about to come on the news is some law student who wanted to do something a little crazy before she became a lawyer, so she decided to get naked and film herself and put it on the internet. What a stupid girl. Now she's on the national news, buck ass naked, expecting to get a job and be taken seriously. I tell you, sometimes the internet can be a persons worst enemy. Stupid girl.

Well, I'm gonna get back to studying. Check-ya later Bill.

HsE

1 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    hahaha, hildur can i just say that i miss you!!! and yes, we were and totally are goreous. next time im in williamsburg and you are in williamsburg we are going to have to get together and catch up perhaps over...coffee?!?! haha, by the way, nice story. people are dumb and lame. good luck with your thesis!