Tuesday, April 03, 2007

USA TODAY

dooo dooo dooo dooo dooo!!!

All right, sitting at Saga Lounge (aka business class lounge) at Keflavík airport waiting to gooooo hooooommmmmeeee! ;) Yeps, that´s right, business lounge. The reason? My dad has great friends that let me tag along with them and use their luxurious way of life. What a smoooooocher!

So, yeps I´m just a waiting.. not going to write much. Yesterday I met up with Stína, my good ole pal ;) We went to a coffeehouse and drank some deliciouso tea. We sat there and talked about psychics, cars and oh so happy family members ;) hehe! Always a pleasure to meet up with my homegirl.... gotta love her.

Today while I was getting ready I managed to get Sólveig's cats hair into my little blue eyes. I will tell you, my eyes were not blue for long. I swear to God, they felt like they were about to fall out of my big round head because they were so red and swollen. Count Hildula. That´s what I looked like!

Well, I hope you all have a great day and I will try to have a good time in the aero-plane!

Ciao!

xoxo- Hildur the AMERICANO

3 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    úúu...gaman að fá efnisgrein um mig:) jeij, góða ferð elsku dúlla mín! við heyrumst fljótlega:o)

  2. Dagný Rut said...

    Ég fíla ekki að hafa þig í útlandinu. Koddu aftur!

  3. Anonymous said...

    Góða skemmtun í America !!
    Kv. Sonja