Thursday, October 25, 2007

færslan hennar Solveigar Friðu

- I have a best friend who lives in Denmark.
- Her name is Sólveig Fríða Kjærnested.
- Her man´s name is Tryggvi Guðjón Ingason and I often call him Trausti. He doesn´t think it´s funny, neither do I. It just has something to do with the Tr. Sometimes I mix up names if they begin the same. Like Hörður and Hjörtur. They don´t really begin the same but I mix them up nonetheless.

- Sólveig Fríða and Tryggvi have a beautiful little baby girl whose name is Ásdís Sólveig. They really wanted to name her Hildur Sólveig but I said "guys, come on, I´m an independent person, and I want her to be that too. Don´t name her after someone, let her be her own self." They went half way and half named her after me. Just me. Not after Sólveig Fríða, not after Sólveig mum whose name is Sólveig, and not after Sólveig Fríða´s grandmother whose name is Sólveig. Just after me. ;)
- Sólveig Fríða and Tryggvi and little Hildur, ehm... Ásdís Sólveig, are greatly missed, dearly missed, terribly missed.
- This is an ode to them.

Hail Sólveig Fríða and Tryggvi and tons of hugs and kisses!!!

-HsE-

These words of wisdom were written my first year here in Akureyri sometime when Sólveig and I were at a coffee house. She was ALWAYS and is ALWAYS on the phone. But being together and enjoying each other´s company is the main thing.

"Going to a coffee house is great even though your friend´s on the phone the whole time."

1 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    Hvað get ég sagt, manni klökknar nú bara. Þú ert algjör perla og þín er svo mikið saknað að hálfa er ekki nóg. Ég segi nú oft Hildur Sólveig við hana Ásdísi og hún brosir bara ;)
    By the way ég var nú farin að minnka verulega símanotkunina þegar leið á Akureyrar dvölina, þú varst alveg handfull á kaffihúsunum.
    Elska þig Hildur mín og hlakka gríðalega til að sjá þig.