Thursday, September 04, 2008

Me and my blue bike...

So... I bought myself a bike yesterday.
Not the kind with a motor, but just a regular bike. I rode this bike to school and my ass hurt. They say it´s something you get used to and I guess they are right because people wouldn´t ride bikes if it was painful. So yea. Cool.

Hmm not much to say today. School is going fine... I think we´re supposed to have class on Saturday and Sunday or something like that... crazy. But this will all clear up tomorrow in class. Environmental Law and Climate Change... WOOHOOO! Now that´s something I look forward to. I bought the book online and mum brought it to Iceland for me... and yeah... I was and is HUGE. She had to switch suitcases in order to bring it to me, she had to check her bag in because she had two handbags, and she had to take the book out of the bag when flying to Akureyri so that it could fit in the overhead compartment. So yea... I better read the hell out of that book!

Trixy is doing fine. She´s kinda dirty at the moment and needs a bath. Anyone want to come over? ;) She´s always the same cute little asshole (hahahahahahaha that doesn´t translate right... rassgat)

Well, I´m not going to ramble on about nada... but here´s a picture of me and my new best friend...

5 comments :

  1. Dagný Rut said...

    Vá. Má ég lesa hana þegar þú ert búin?

  2. Hildur Sólveig said...

    JÁHÁ. Og góða skemmtun!

  3. Unknown said...

    Gangi þér vel í lestrinum!

    Sakna þín...

  4. Lilja said...

    jamm mér er líka illt í rassinum eftir hjólið.

  5. Anonymous said...

    Ég sakna Akureyrar og ég sakna þín;0). Gaman að lesa þig aftur. Var að lesa alveg tvo pistla... það hefur ekki gerst lengi. Eva Björk