Tuesday, September 02, 2008

It´s September the 2nd!!

Well well well.....

Life in the time of Hildur. As many of you know, I am very very very slow when it comes to just about everything. I take a long time to eat, I take a long time in the shower, I take a long time to get ready and put my make-up on and I take a long time to get started. Why am I saying this? Well, so that you who read this and know me don´t get all pissy when I´m late or don´t blog for a while and yadayada... :D

So, I took my little little baby doggy to the vet yesterday to get her shots. She did such a good job and didn´t even twitch when she got the shot. My little nibbler just had to have a bone in front of her and then she´s OUT IN HER OWN WORLD. However, while we were waiting for the vet we met some other dogs. One was a mix of an icelandic sheephearding dog and a border collie who was having a nervous breakdown and shedding all his hair. I think I was coughing hairballs the entire night on a 3 minute interval while taking my inhaler in between hairball coughing. Trixy had a love/hate relationship with this dog. On the one hand, she crawled in between my legs while he tried to sniff her, on the other hand she laid down on her back and tried to have him lick her in places where the sun don´t see. I think she´s bipolar.

She´s really cute but still has some accidents inside. Like every article I read on the internet says, I should role up a newspaper and whack myself on the head. I have just about finished all the free newspapers that my building gets.

Bjarni has been here for the past week... left yesterday. Great having him here! Mum visited on Sunday and was here for about six hours. ;) She got to see Trixy and I think she´ll be getting a puppy sometime this next year. HAVE FUN DAD!!! :D:D:D
OHHHH... before I forget... mum bought Trixy a pink little coat! My little puppy has a pink little coat! Now she has a pink coat, a blue Hanson jacket and a red raincoat!! What a fashionable dog, eh??





Lots of love!
HsE

1 comments :

  1. Lilja said...

    hahahah það kom að því að Trixy fékk BLEIKA flík. Ætluðu ekki sumir ekki að klæða hana í bleikt?????