Monday, October 27, 2008

pointless information... yes!

Quick post - quick post!
There´s a whole lot of snow here in Akureyri! It´s kinda fun but it seriously just keeps on snowing and snowing and snowing. Typical though, as I write this it is not snowing. However, the there is a lot of snow and I´m very grateful that a certain someone changed my tires for me!
My parents want me to come home for a bit in December! I won´t say no to that! Hafrún and co. said they could puppy-sit my little love-ball. Hopefully I can leave the 7th but there may be some conflict with school. I have to get that sorted.... yesterday I think my dad said. Welp.
I have started to light candles every evening. Its just so peaceful having them flicker in my windowsill.
I have also started to contemplate whether I should move to the States in May. Maybe try to find a job, maybe try to find some internship, maybe just hang out in Key West (yea right... the farthest I would get is Jamestown Beach). Contemplating, contemplating, contemplating.
I cut my nail yesterday! Ekkkk... I´m lucky I didn´t cut off the tip of my left pointer-finger. Knives are dangerous. I didn´t have a band-aid so I wrapped toilet paper and used scotch tape. Worked like a charm!

Welp.... this is called pointless information... hope you enjoy it!

CIAO!
-HsE-

1 comments :

  1. Lilja said...

    And i loved it