Wednesday, January 18, 2006

In the newpaper 'Fréttablaðið' today was a column about Arwin Miewes, a German man who admitted to eating a fellow man. Miewes advertised for an man who he could slaughter and eat. Surprisingly, a man named Brandes answered his advertisement, and just like his advertisement ready, they performed.
Miewes was found guilty of manslaughter, but now the case is to be retried, whereas the other side wants to say that it was murder.

Arwin Miewes. I will never forget that name. An interesting case that we reviewed in my 'Civil Law' course.

xoxo
hildur

5 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    that man haunts me

  2. Hildur Sólveig said...

    tell me about it... and in the picture that they have of him, he looks pretty creepy... eeek!

  3. Anonymous said...

    Hvar var þetta í Fréttablaðinu? Ég var að fletta í gegnum þetta og sá greinina ekki... :D Væri alveg til í að lesa um þetta :)

  4. Anonymous said...

    it scares me

  5. Anonymous said...

    i think that hes gonna find me and eat me.......