Monday, January 09, 2006

tralalala!!!


Akureyri.... Akureyri... Akureyri.....
What more can I say. I am here in Akureyri now. I flew into Iceland Saturday morning, went to the Hættu! concert with Stína and then Vala. Then Valsý and I went to the famous and dazzeling downtown Reykjavík. Oh how Terrentino had his facts right. HAHAH KIDDING!
So, just so that we have it straight, I had a splendid time in Williamsburg. Thanks everyone!!
First day back in school went by fast. We went around the classroom and introduced ourselves. We´re so professional.

xoxo,
Hi, my name is Hildur and I´m an alcoholic.

3 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    Hæ dúllan mín, gangi þér vel í skólanum í vetur, ég kíki nú í heimsókn norður einhvern tímann ;)
    Kveðja Herdís

  2. Anonymous said...

    Hello Hilnig! I miss you!!!! How was the concert? It better have been awesome since that's all you talked about, trying to find a ticket. I'm back at school and started classes this week. They're fine...no major work to do yet. Since you and I left, Williamsburg has become quite a boring city, so I hear. Just remember...the next time you and your friends are having rap battles, find the time to STOP......tip it back. I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU. We'll Skype soon! Ciao :-*

  3. Anonymous said...

    Oh, also, are you gonna post those pictures we took? I want to see how bad I look in the rest of them....