Sunday, January 29, 2006

pictures anyone?

























Here are some pictures that were taken this Christmas. As we can see... we have great fun with the camera, and my inhaler. I´m glad you all can laugh at my handicap!

Well, this weekend was fun. I guess I´ll say that my reason for celebrating Thursday, Friday and Saturday was because I just finished a course and am waiting for my next one, Anna´s birthday party was this weekend, and because I had some chatting that needed to be done with several friends. Does that cut it??? Well, it´s just a good thing that I wasn´t "under the influence" yesterday... cuz I had some laundry that I had to do today (and God knows we don´t want to do it hungover!!!)
I may be going to see a movie tonight. We´ll see if that pulls through.
So... next weekend is the annual school "field trip" to Reykjavík!!! WOOOHHOOOO!!! It´s going to be so much fun! Can´t wait to get my update on the life in the big city. Stína will see to that. Speaking of the trip, I have to make the songbook that will be sung over and over and over again on the bus, in the hotel, and quite possibly downtown... so I better get on that.
I´M ON IT... I´M ON IT...
SHE ON IT... SHE ON IT...!!!!!
LOVE YOU ALL!
Hildur dirty dancing and humping the floor with my thong completely sticking out, while my girlfriend watches!!! HAHAHA! (ok, only several people are gonna get that, but it´s DAMN funny!)

2 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    Hæhæ :) ertu að koma suður? er þetta bara eitthvað í sambandi við skólann eða verður djamm á kjellu? ;)
    endilega láta heyra í sér :D

  2. Anonymous said...

    já endilega :) ég er í fríi fimmtudags og föstudagskvöldið :) búin í skólanum korter í eitt á föstudaginn, svo að ég ætti að geta hitt þig :) en er svo að vinna eitthvað yfir helgina :s en þú verður endilega að vera í bandi!!! :D hlakka til að sjá þig :D