Monday, January 23, 2006

the weekend was brilliant!

This weekend was crazy!! Crazy, crazy and a little bit more crazy. My voice has definitly disappeared from my throught, and I just finished writing my presentation. Let's just hope it goes well tomorrow.
So, the rents are going to Jamaica tomorrow... I told them Akureyri in January is to die for. They didn't buy it and decided to rather go to Jamaica. Tell me there's something wrong with the picture ;)
I STILL haven't gone skiing here in Akureyri yet. There's something definitly wrong with that picture. I have to get my ass up on that mountain!! So, I have come to the conclusion that I am a slob. My stuff is all over the place! Good times.
OH, by the way... I started jazz-ballet last week! Yep, out of all the girls in there, I do believe I am the only one that looks like a football player in a dance class. I am so darn stiff!!! ah ha ha ha!!!!
AT LEAST I'M NOT DOING SPARKLES LIKE LEAH!!!!
arhahahahaha!
Good Night,
Hildur Sólveig

2 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    ill have you know that my sparkles were the envy of the recital hall!!!!!! did you get my postcard yet?
    love,
    leah

  2. Anonymous said...

    oh, and good luck with your presentation!!!!!
    xoox
    leahhhhh