Wednesday, March 22, 2006

California dreaming

I'm shaking in my cheese!!!
Brrr... the frost king is blowing chills over to Akureyri. Cold cold cold it is at the moment. So cold that it decided to snow yesterday! Yep, not good stuff. Yesterday Sólveig invited me to dinner. Man, the day I cook like her.... that will be a great day. Campbell's Soup, SEE YOU LATER!
I bought a kitchen light, a light that hangs in the kitchen, in Ikea last weekend. My dumb ass can't even put it up! Don't worry, Dagný's can't either. Two chickens in a box with our heads cut off. No, we're not that simple... we needed a screwdriver.
Elections for the Student Council are on the 31. of March! Yippee!!! Campaigns start erm, I would say today, and last until elections. I hope people make tons of posters etc!!!
Well, I'm gonna get going right now... class almost ove-a!
ciao
Hildur S

3 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    heyyy!!!! i've been so busy lately, as im sure you are; when need to have skype time!!! i went and heard a feminist humorist speak tongiht, she was hyyyyysterical...you would have laughed your ass off. so your apt is going as great as mine,huh? hehe. im totally not living here next year...now how to drop the bomb on my roomate??? last night alex m, phil, chris, henry and alex's main squeeze, becky, and i drove up to dc to see animal collective. it was great. great great. cept phillip got thrown out during hte encore when chris tried to buy beer and i guess phillip had words before with teh bartender and chris said fuck a couple times. the real f word is feminist???
    miss you and love you!!!! ICELAND IN 6 WEEEEEEEEEKSSSSS.
    LEAH

  2. Anonymous said...

    oh yeah, and it snowed here tues!!!!

  3. Anonymous said...

    Ég þakka hlý orð í minn garð, ekki leiðinlegt að einhverjum finnst eldamennskan mín góð :*