Thursday, March 16, 2006

sun is shining....

The sun shone today on the town of Akureyri. This morning I went swimming with Vala (1st year law student). It´s so funny how the weather has an affect on how you feel. Today has been so relaxed and just nice. Watch it snow tomorrow ;)
So, homegirl´s probably going to be going to Reykjavík on Saturday. Hopefully I´ll get a rental car to take to the big city. That would make my life much easier. wrooom wrooom wrooom....!!!
Stína´s gonna shoot me soon if I don´t come eat dinner with her family. It´s good to know someone´s trying to fatten me up!!!

Sun is shining the weather is sweet
make you want to move, your dancing feet
to the rescue, here I am
want you to know, ya´ll, where I stand

xoxo,
Hildur Sólveig

2 comments :

  1. Addy said...

    Just wanted to pop in and say hello!
    You and I have the same background on our blogs and I actually thought I was reading my own at first! I also thought it was humorously ironic that your post is titled "sun is shining" while you're in Iceland, and here I am in Wisconsin (USA) and I've got 8 inches of snow and ice to deal with as we near spring.
    Keep up your good work!

  2. Vala Rún said...

    Þú mátt senda smá sól til Sverige;) og smá kúlusúkk!! eigðu góða helgi og já til lukku með nýja bakgrunninn mjög smart... gaman að heyra í þér á skype, ég lofa að vera i góðu skapi næst!;) hihihi...