Thursday, March 02, 2006

heydiddleehodelliii


Yeps, this is what I want to look like on Saturday. For those of you who do not know what happens on Saturday, the Annual Feast of the University of Akureyri is being held. The theme? Mafia. Won´t it be great to see a whole lot of mafioso walking around Sjallinn? I think so, and Hildur the flapper hopping and skipping around the place... can a moment be any greater. Lets just hope everything turns out like it´s supposed to. If not, I´ll look like some crappy ass prostitute who just crawled out of the ocean. mmm, good times :)

SO, Leah and I finally talked via Skype today!!! yippee! She better come visit me!!!

I just bought some shoes today. They only cost 1990 kr. I would say it was a good buy. I´m maybe thinking about staying in Akureyri for the summer. I´m not quite sure how I feel about that. Well, if any of you are unhappy with my decision when I make it, then ya´ll are just going to have to come VISIT ME wherever I am, cuz you know i love ya! haha.

aight, well i´m gonna get going
CIAO
Hildur Sólveig

1 comments :

  1. Vala Rún said...

    góða skemmtun á laugardaginn;) ég efast ekki um að þú eftir að vera stórglæsilegust af öllum!