Sunday, March 26, 2006

What have I been doing...

The weekend's events
Thursday
1. Went to a meeting with the Feminist Organisation of Akureyri
Friday
1. Went to the gym.
2. Took a 2-3 hour nap!!! yikes!
3. Went to the pool. Managed to get myself to swim 500 m.
4. Went to Sara´s with Dagný and had a pint
5. Went downtown and had several pints ;)
6. Went home and slept
Saturday
1. HOMEGIRL went skiing!!! First time ever in Akureyri, and I will tell you, I haven´t fallen so often since I don´t know when!!! I mean COME ON! I´m not THAT bad at skiing, but we did something that I have never in my life done before... skiied on crazy powder that was about knee-waist deep!!! Now i´ll tell ya´ll, that´s some crazy hard shit to do! I was on my ass the whole time, LITERALLY!! But it was DAMN fun!
2. Took a nap (starting to act like the little kids)
3. Started and finished an assignment
4. Went to the HJÁLMAR concert!!! They were so great, but I was maybe just a little too tired.
5. Went home and slept for many many hours!
Sunday
1. Nada
2. Went to see the movie 'Matador' with my girl María. The cold humour was great!

1 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    whoa! you were crazy busy this weekend!! plus you talked to me after that 2 or 3 hour nap. im procrastinating about writing a paper...its due at 10am, and its 12am right now...plus i need to write discussion questions. im thinking about just going to sleep because ive got a serious case of homesickness/sunday night blues. hah. xoxo.
    love,
    leah