Friday, November 17, 2006

another thursday... but at least I wrote on monday!

Okay, and this is even unplanned! WHAT IS IT WITH THURSDAYS?!!?!?!?!!?!?



Well, here´s the news... We didn´t win HÍ. What crapy news eh? Well, at least we did a good job... they were good.. we should´ve been better. ;)

So I´ve just been completely brain dead since we got home. It probably doesn´t help that it has been snowing 24/7 since Sunday. So basically, it´s a winter wonderland here in Akureyri and Hildur´s little head (oh how incorrect that is... considering my head is the size of a basketball) is off in some other place... full of marshmellows and snowmen that walk around with black hats on their heads. Beautiful!! I thought I would do a nice gesture today and decided to gather some crumbs and throw them on the snow on my balcony to feed the birds... to get in the magical snowland mood... but none came... I wasted several slices of bread for the birds that never were... clever girl. But seriously, Anna and I could make a snowhouse on our balcony if we could get open the door. Whereas the snow is blocking the door, I don´t think we´ll make an attempt, unless we get snow-house crazy. Then we´ll do it. My friend Hilmar and his girlfriends son were throwing snowballs at me and Dagný when I got home today... I was about to tackle Hilmar and sit on his back with his face in the snow until his nose fell off... but I didn´t. Thought I would be the bigger man and not part-take in such non-sense... cough cough.

Really don´t have much to say... I feel like my blogs keep getting more borring... considering the comments I get I have a feeling like no one is reading this stuff...

SHOW ME SOME LOVE PEOPLE!

muah!
Hildur

0 comments :