Thursday, November 02, 2006

My life sucks at the moment...

Oh my God... I have to write something so you people don´t think I´m dead or stop visiting my blog... the things I have to do to keep you guys interested in me ;) Harhar!
So there was an earthquake today... we were sitting in the classroom and felt the building move. It was pretty cool and was most definitely a first. The earth moved under my feet ;) Speaking of earthmoving events... NONE OF THOSE HAVE HAPPENED LATELY. Yes, I tell you all the truth. My life consists of Jessup, Jessup, Jessup, Class, FSHA, FSHA, FSHA, JESSUP, CLASS, JESSUP, JESSUP... I do believe I have made my point.
I´m going to Suðureyri on Friday morning... I CANNOT WAIT!!!!! A weekend away from Akureyri is just what I need at the moment... just what I need... and not to mention seeing the ENTIRE family there!!

**The old man is turning 80, my most favouritist old man**


kudos
Diplomatic Immunity Lawyer

3 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    Ég hlakka til að hitta þig á Súganda. Knús!
    Hafrún frænka nr. 1

  2. Anonymous said...

    Stop being a baby!

  3. Hildur Sólveig said...

    wahhh!!!