Thursday, October 19, 2006

What's up with Thursdays?

What is it about me and Thursdays? Maybe knowing that I don't have class on Fridays makes me feel somewhat better and let myself sit in front of the computer and reminise about the week just passed.
So Jessup is not too far away... holy smokes! We were talking with one of our coaches about having several panels a week. That's crazy, but hey... Jessup is crazy. Damn I hope we beat HÍ!!
So Hildur the American keeps on having an impact on the social life here at the University of Akureyri. Our Halloween party is going to be on the 28. October. We have rented a huge ass hall that will include DJ Hildur, huge dance floor, a really nice bar, tons of fun, scary, dead looking people and splendid decorations! I cannot wait... it's going to be crazy! Don't know what I'm going to be yet, but there will be pictures. :D
My mother is coming to Iceland next week and will be here for 2 weeks, and then the family may be coming to Iceland the first week of November because of my grandfathers birthday!!!! WOOHOO... lets just hope that I will be able to go to the birthday party also... it's the week before Jessup :(
One last thing... This week my professor had a little lecture about CUPL, China University of Political Science and Law, that is located in Beijing. I think you all should know that that's where my road is leading me...

Well, this is getting long, and I'm soooo tired!

-Hildur Homeslice-

4 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    dear hildur---
    i love love you so much and miss you almost as much! everything sounds fabulous...im all fucked up in henry's room right now listening to the police...he and chris goode are outside smoking. annnnyway, i realy rellllllllly can't wait to see you this decemberrr!!!!!!!!! have a good weekend, it was fabulous to talk to you yesterday!
    love love your bff,
    Leah

  2. Hildur Sólveig said...

    ok... someone was a bit drunk while writing a comment... TODAYS LESSON don't drink and comment! :oP haha! Love you too girl!!!

  3. Anonymous said...

    You are the best. What is happening with your camera we need to see more pictures.
    Love
    The sisters Tyra and Sable

  4. Anonymous said...

    kominn tími á nýtt blogg, aye? sjáumst við fyrir vestan í nóvember frænks?
    Þórunn