Wednesday, October 04, 2006

shy, loud, sex, deaf????

Sometimes I wonder what life would be like if I was a little bit more shy... or not so aggressively talkative to people. Would that make me borring or would people be more curious about me. Are people maybe curious why a person is not shy? Shy people are often talked about as having many "secrets" and double-lives...damn spies... but do loud people not have exactly the same "secrets" and so on and so forth. I think it is safe to say that I am not quite. Is being loud the same as not being shy? Or do I just have a hearing problem? My mother was one day checking to see if I heard all right and snuck up behind me and whispered "Hildur..." and I was like... mom, what are doing?!? Obviously I´m not hard of hearing, just damn loud. Hilmar, one of my friends here in Akureyri says sex makes the hearing better.... I wonder what message he is trying to get through...??

- say what?! Hildur -

0 comments :