Monday, October 02, 2006

I love it...


My new camera is so cool!!!! I love it, and especially because it came with some really cool photoshop wannabe program and it makes the pictures that I take look really cool and it's just the awesomest!! My boasting is over now.
So what has been happening in the world of Hildur... Well, my GRAND Jessup team is going to go directly against the University of Iceland. The 4th years are going to do another competition... so right now we are just reading and reading and reading, trying to get smarter and smarter. I think I will be a genious after about 4 months. Anyone want to make a bet on that?

So Sprellmótið is on Friday. For those of you who don't know what Sprellmótið is... IT IS THE MOST FUNNEST DAY OF THE SCHOOL YEAR! It is a competition between the students of the departments of the University. The events being a beer relay, shot relay, eating competition, beer bong, tug-a-rope and the grand old COSTUME CONTEST! I have a feeling that the costumes this year will be very interesting... I have a feeling that the Department of Social Sciences and Law will win though. We are the best after all :)

At the moment I am sitting in my bed with a Blue Lagoon mask on my face... very glad no one is home to see my white-masked face.

TIL HAMINGJU ÆVAR OG TITIKAHN! A little angel arrived this morning :)

With all that said, I bid good night. Hopefully I´ll be able to put the damn camera down and stop taking pictures of everything in my apartment. We shall see...

-hSe

2 comments :

  1. Harrison Holland said...

    Hey nice picture :) Very cute! Enjoying the new camera eh? What sort is it?

  2. Hildur Sólveig said...

    it's a canon... power shot SD630... and i love it