Thursday, October 12, 2006

And thursday it is...


Well well well… Chinese law, eh? A shiver runs down my spine

I don’t know if I’ve told you all, but the 2nd and 3rd years of law are all together in the same class this year. That means that my class, consisting of 10 ppl and the 2nd year, consisting of about 20-25 are together taking Chinese Law at the moment. This is fun indeed. More fun than sitting in class: the coffee breaks. We talk about such funny stuff, yesterday the conversation trailed from someone’s grandma, to old people, to disabled people, to suicide. What a way to lighten up your day huh? HAHA, but no, we’re fun people to hang around during the break… at least that’s what I tell them :)

The snow disappeared yesterday, thank Deus!!! I really was not ready for the winter yet…. lets hope that Jack Frost holds out on the North Pole a little while longer!

So on Tuesday I went to a Body Pump class. Today I can barely walk. Seriously, I’m limping around trying to remember to put one foot in front of the other. If I touch the front of my thigh I scream out in pain. What a freakin wimp eh??

-Limpy-

4 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    Greinilega alltaf mikið fjör á Akureyri c",) Ertu ekkert á leiðinni í bæinn til að knúsa mig?
    Kveðja Friðdóra stóra "sys"

  2. Hildur Sólveig said...

    Alltaf mikið fjör á Akureyri ;) Hehe, en ég veit að ég fer allavega suður í kringum 13 nóv!! Það er mánudagur, en kannski maður nái aðeins að hitta þig... kannski taka smá "frí" í einn dag eða eithvað... ENYWHO... mamma er að koma til landsins í lok október... þannig að þú verður að grípa hana þegar hún kemur ;) ég heyri í þér skvísó!
    koss og koss og knús- Hildur lil "sys"

  3. Anonymous said...

    hahah, i can picture you limping up the street! your coffee breaks sound fun, im glad fo ya....can't wait till we have ours this break...how fabulous is it just to get a cup of coffee at aromas and sit, just chatting the day away? FABULOUS. well, i had a fabulous weekend...my bf's here met Henry and approved. lets chat soon!
    love,
    leah

  4. Hildur Sólveig said...

    awww... girl I miss you like crazy! Glad to hear that Henry was approved, of course that does not sound strange to me... he's such a camper!! :) Coffee at Aroma's, I cannot wait!