Wednesday, November 29, 2006

One of Hildur´s bloopers...

Ok... we all know that I can be a little unlucky and spaced out at times. This good old story popped up today while I was talking to some people at school, Hildur´s great mishaps, and I though I would share it with yall.
So a couple of days after the Halloween party that FSHA organized, one guy from school called me and asked me to publicize on the internet that his friend had lost an Ipod during the party and wanted me to put a "lost" article in the news section on our homepage. I of course forgot to do this since my head was not connected to my body because the Jessup competition was getting oh so close. Not only did I forget to put the news in, but I also lost all the information that he had given me. Then one day I was sitting in the FSHA office looking out the window and I see this guy whose information I had lost through the window on the other side of the building. I of course jumped out of my seat as fast as I could, ran down the hall not wanting him ditch me, caught a glimpse of him and started calling "Siggi!!! Siggi!!! SIGGI!!!!" He casually glimpses at me like I´m a lunatic, but I of course think that he just didn´t hear me so I call again "Siggi!!!" and grab him by the shoulder and turn him around and as I do that he makes eye contact, looks at me like I am LOCO (spanish for crazy) and says "MY NAME IS GUNNAR!" I of course tried to save my ass by saying something so dumb like "uuuhhh... you mean like Siggi Gunnar?!"
So I basically ran down the hall of the school screaming/calling this guy and running after him... CALLING THE BLOODY WRONG NAME.
MÚAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!!!

1 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    hehehe þú ert svo mikill snillingur! :)